Re: CoMET

On Monday 09 February 2004 05:20 pm, Jens Granseuer wrote:
> You still need cfed for a few things like writing the story.
> I'd also recommend to use latest 0.4.0 prerelease plus the last
> patch I sent to the list. This increases test coverage (which is
> good for me) and prevents you from having to convert the mission
> afterwards (which is good for you). I'm not aware of any bugs
> ATM so it should be quite safe.

CoMET is segfaulting.  :(  Here's the error message:

Fatal signal: Segmentation Fault (SDL Parachute Deployed)

I did not apply the patch you sent, but you indicated it only affected turn
replay (which I turn off anyway).

Dave

--
Visit my website!
http://www.davefancella.com/?event=em

If at first you don't succeed, you're doing about average.
		-- Leonard Levinson