Re: Background story

Here it is:

The table of contents:
http://www.davefancella.com/index.php?page=Crimson+Fields+Background

The first installment, discussing how Nexus was settled, how they were
separated from the rest of mankind, and their history up to the invasion by
Kand:
http://www.davefancella.com/index.php?page=Story+of+Nexus

Let me know how you like it, what you don't like, etc.  As a rough draft, this
is hardly meant to be definitive.  I tried to keep most detail out so we
could hammer out the larger history first.  And don't be shy, if this is
totally off-base I'll be happy to start over.  Just make sure to tell me
where and why it's off-base, so I don't make the same mistakes again.  :)

Dave

--
Visit my website!
http://www.davefancella.com/?event=em

I went to a Grateful Dead Concert and they played for SEVEN hours.  Great
song.
		-- Fred Reuss