Fwd: Dreamcast porting competition

I received this mail today. Any takers? I would certainly be interested to add Dreamcast
support to CF and I'd be willing to lend a hand to anyone who wants to take the offer,
but I don't really want to go buy a Dreamcast just because of this, especially as I
don't have much of an idea about what to expect development-wise. I don't know jack
about game consoles...