Re: Mountains for default tileset

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 17:14:54 +0000
Jens Granseuer <jensgr@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 18.02.2005 20:57, Matthias Grimm wrote:
> > I added some of my mountains to the default tileset.
> > The bitmap and the patched default.tsrc file are attached.
>
> A few comments:
>
> The new mountains don't blend very well with the old ones
> (or not at all), so you should replace all of them.

Sorry, drawing tiles is not an technical act like building a program or
repairing a car. It's some sort of art. If you think you could do
better mountains in gray, draw them. With other words: Take the
montains as they are or let it.

I draw the tiles because it's fun for me and I like your game and want
to push it forward but I'm not a unemployed professional graphics
designer with a lot of spare time. If you have better tiles, good. If
you don't have better tiles I offer you mine. If you don't want them,
say it and I won't bother you again.

  Best Regrads
    Matthias