RE: Re: Updates

Hi,

try to assign the game menu to one of the hx4700 hotkeys.

In the wm2003 emulator it is possible to assign the record hotkey to the game menu.

Your suggestions:
1. I don't know how to do this with SDL
2. It is impossible to open the virtual keyboard in SDL fullscreen mode
3. Creating a control like a permanently visible menu bar would be a nice solution but on non VGA devices a menu bar wastes too much space.

regards,
Silvio