RE: Re: Updates

Please uninstall the previous version - the new version has the same version number so the installer will not overwrite existing files.

Another solution is to install MSCEInf:
http://www.codeppc.com/telechargements/msceinf/msceinf.htm
With this nice tool you can explorer and unpack any cab file. You need to unpack and exchange crimson.exe only.

regards,
Silvio