Re: Crimson Fields 0.3.8 released

On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 06:26:55PM +0100, Jens Granseuer wrote:
> I just released version 0.3.8.

Great. I'm starting Anthill now.

I notice I can't click on enemy units anymore. I used to be able to click
on them to find out what they (e.g., anti-aircraft guns and scouts look
similar to me) and how experienced they are.

Also, I notice there are still a variety of terrain types, e.g. it
looks like there are some squares with little steel x's on them that
my heavy tanks can't move onto but the medium tanks can. How hard would
it be to let me click (or double click, or middle click, or something)
on terrain and have it tell me which units can pass, how much it slows
them down, etc?

Thanks,
--Roger