Re: Second campaign map

Hi, I just played the Swords and Plowshares map. I played it with no
handicaps and it was very easy. Although the Empire has more units,
the AI is absolutely unable to take advantage of the terrain and I
think (didn't actually count it) that I lost about just three units.
It can be made harder by removing some of the barriers (whether the
streams or the I-don't-know-what-exactly-it-is) and removing some
units on both sides (the Empire could have some Heavy Tanks on top,
though), don't you think?

Andrej
http://www.logofun.pobox.sk - urobte radost svojmu telefonu