Re: Second campaign map

On 06.01.2005 00:16, The Fox wrote:
> Hi, I just played the Swords and Plowshares map. I played it with no
> handicaps and it was very easy. Although the Empire has more units,
> the AI is absolutely unable to take advantage of the terrain and I
> think (didn't actually count it) that I lost about just three units.

How did you win? By destroying all units, or by taking two granaries?

> It can be made harder by removing some of the barriers (whether the
> streams or the I-don't-know-what-exactly-it-is) and removing some

For the record, it's supposed to be fences, or walls, or something ;-)

> units on both sides (the Empire could have some Heavy Tanks on top,
> though), don't you think?

That's one way for sure and I'm not opposed to making it harder.
The really interesting question for me, though, at this stage, is
whether you're an exception or the rule. Anybody else want to speak
up? Is the map too easy currently?

Jens