Dolumentation about Crimson Architecture?

Hi,
I recently discovered Crimson Fields and was surprised how much fun
this game is. It is the best BI Clone I have seen yet.

I think Crimson is at the same stage Battle Isle One was. I would like
to see all the features in Crimson that makes Battle Isle II so unique.

Do you have a document that describes the global architecture of crimson?
Which classes base on which and how the data flow is? I would like to
contribute to the program and it would speed up things a bit. Reading and
understanding the source is not really my favorite work ;-)

Best Regards
   Matthias