Re: Tutorial campaign

On 17.01.2005 00:21, The Fox wrote:
> I'm attaching the new map and this is my proposed scenario:

[...]

> Another unit (Infantry) will appear in the northern part (in the
> middle of mountains -- 10,1) and the unit will need to destroy another
> enemy mine at 15,13. If the infantry enters the unpassable road (14,
> 14), the road will become normal road and the tanks will be able to
> pass. The overall goal of the whole mission will be driving the tanks
> to the intersection @ 16,13.
>
> If you agree with this, I will do it ASAP.

I like it very much. I'd suggest throwing in a third lesson, though,
as moving and attacking are really very simple, especially when
fighting mines ;-) How about turning the construction site in the
south-east into enemy barracks (maybe even using events during the
course of the mission) and having moving the tanks into the barracks
as the final goal? That way you also get the conquest stuff out of
the way. And maybe consider scrapping the infantry vs. mines part
as that could become pretty tedious.

Oh, and the small lines you seem to be using as a dirt paths at
5,1 and 5,2 are supposed to be trenches. ;-)
And the tile at 7,13 is wrong, too, though I'll be the first to admit
that those ridges are too damn hard to tell apart...

Jens