[BUG] Strange behavior when selecting levels

When selecting levels try this pressing left mouse button on the
Skirmishes/Campaigns/Saved Games button, "dragging" it away and
releasing the LMB somewhere else. The game mode will change but the
list of available games won't. Apart of that, when you "select" Saved
games and choose a map, we (don't) see two players fighting one
another again (like with --level until recently). I'm using current
CVS (looks like 0.4.6 is scheduled for today according to NEWS :-) ).

Andrej

RAMMSTEIN, 22.02.2005 o 20,00, Bratislava Incheba,
Info: 0904 666 363, http://www.xl.sk