Re: [BUG] Strange behavior when selecting levels

> I will look at it. It's not yet fixed in 0.4.6 but hopefully the
cycle
> for 0.4.7 won't be quite as long as this one's been. You seem to dig
> up bugs faster than I can fix them :(

I like thorough work :-). I earn money by finding errors/typos (as a
corrector) <G>, I'm getting experienced :-).

When we are at it, what's your plan on future releases? The 0.4.7
should have most of the Yalwa Campaign complete (according to the list
archives, most of the existing maps can be put together to form at
least torso of the campaign) and also most of the tutorial campaign (I
have almost whole month of free time (passed those exams last week :-)
) -- I will try to do this).

Then we should concentrate on polishing the maps and squashing the
bugs and go for 0.5.0 with two complete campaigns, what do you say?

Andrej
RAMMSTEIN, 22.02.2005 o 20,00, Bratislava Incheba,
Info: 0904 666 363, http://www.xl.sk