Re: Tutorial campaign

I have done some work on the first tutorial mission. Some unfinished
issues:

- event id=1 is just a message triggered by heavy tanks on the bridge.
Should be Create Unit which creates blue mines (squad size = 3) at 1,
14 (and triggered by yellow heavy tanks on the bridge or anywhere
beyond it (where it can drive in single turn).

- one event is missing -- create the second blue's mines when tanks
arrive at 13,14

- the depot entrance at 17,12 is conquerable even before it's
"completed". It has undesirable results, thus we need some sort of
Disable Shop event or something (or alter the map scenario).

- the texts are not completed. As this doesn't require any coding I
will do it when I find some time (tomorrow? today?).

The mines are already in place (I'd really like to be able to create
units with different squad size and experience).

Apart from that the mission is pretty complete though finishing it
requires some coding. Hope you will manage it. I must tell you that
you are a developer's dream: programmer that almost immediately
implements all requested features and fixes all bugs. I thought that
such a person doesn't live. Well, looks like you're the right guy :-).

Andrej
RAMMSTEIN, 22.02.2005 o 20,00, Bratislava Incheba,
Info: 0904 666 363, http://www.xl.sk