Re: Tutorial campaign

I have finally finished the mission and also somewhat revised the
texts.

(Jens:) Please read all the texts and comment :-). Maybe I could add
some more information, maybe I forgot something, maybe I made some
mistake, just change what you think should be changed.

(Anyone:) Comments welcome, if you find any errors/typos or have any
ideas, don't keep them for yourself. And I'd like some native english
speakers to correct it (I'm unsure especially about the commas).

Andrej
RAMMSTEIN, 22.02.2005 o 20,00, Bratislava Incheba,
Info: 0904 666 363, http://www.xl.sk