Re: Tutorial campaign

On 22.01.2005 21:02, The Fox wrote:
> I have finally finished the mission and also somewhat revised the
> texts.
>
> (Jens:) Please read all the texts and comment :-). Maybe I could add
> some more information, maybe I forgot something, maybe I made some
> mistake, just change what you think should be changed.

Nice. I attached a patch with proposed changes to the messages.

Additional suggestions:

* move the first mine from 0/14 to 2/12. It gets a bit boring to
  drive down to the end of the map.

* When the paratroopers land in the mountains, don't tell them
  exactly how to unblock the road. You can do that when they have
  destroyed the mine. (Don't forget to discard this message event
  when they actually clear the road before dealing with the mines.)

Very nice work!

Jens