Re: Tutorial campaign

On 23.01.2005 22:47, The Fox wrote:
> Well, I like it more this way. I like to have the messages in (more or
> less) chronological order and I would have to renumber at least some
> of them... Anyway I find this mission a little bit too over-messaged
> -- the player gets a message with almost every other click.

Fair enough. I don't think that's a bad thing in a tutorial, though.

> I'm sending the final version of the mission, please play it through
> several times, try to achieve all the (im)possible situations to find
> out any missing dependencies, discards, whatever (I have replaced the
> nine message "area" events with single unitposition triggered event
> and I may have made a mistake). Anyone!

Looking good. I'm just waiting for Torinthiel and myself to get the
translation done before committing to CVS. I still found a few minor
mistakes in the English texts, and an unnecessary event/message pair
but I'll fix those on my end.

Jens