Re: New string for translators

On 23.01.2005 23:54, Torinthiel wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 23, 2005 at 10:46:45PM +0100, The Fox wrote:
> > Hmm, this looks like you intend to allow undoing of just one action. I
> > was thinking about more-than-one-action undo (when I want to attack
> > with the killer Heavy Tanks and notice that I blocked their way with
> > some Personnel Carriers three moves ago).
>
> Isn't it like player can undo one action of every unit? Now, as you can
> do only one action each turn it's quite something ;)

The idea (well, my idea) was indeed to allow undoing of the last
move only (only one unit and only movement right now). Apart from
the difficulties with events that you get with multi-level undo I'm
not sure it's desirable. A player should get a chance to correct the
move when he accidentally selected the wrong hex, but as Andrej said,
he should still think about what he does.

Jens