Re: Second tutorial map

On 26.01.2005 22:46, The Fox wrote:
> This will probably be better. So here goes the map scenario v.2:
>
> - the player has two Medium Tanks units. One of them (located
> somewhere in the nw part (5,3 or so)) will be rookie and the second
> (in the middle as proposed before) will be veteran. Both will combat
> single Medium Tanks (they will maybe have to be damaged).

I wouldn't damage the enemy tanks. The veteran will easily win its
fight. For the other unit you can tell the player that he can repair
in the depot. If he still loses the unit, simply create him a new one.
If he manages to lose that one, too, abort the mission...

> I don't know whether the player should be able to produce just one
> type of unit (Medium Tanks) or have the choice between Heavy and
> Medium Tanks. The infantry comes into play later, that's for sure.

I'd go with just Medium Tanks first.

Jens