Help!

All,

This is completely off-topic, but I'm in a pretty bad spot so I beg
forgiveness ahead of time.

We just got a letter from our landlord saying we have to move out by August so
the owner of the house can move in.  So we have to move.  We cannot afford to
live in the Seattle area anymore under these circumstances, so we have to
move somewhere else completely.  When the insurance settlement comes through
for my wife's recent car accident, we should have the money to move then.
(It's been a rough month, obviously)

So, what I'm asking for, then, is work.  Any kind of work.  Something so that
when we blow our wad of cash moving (probably cross-country) we'll be able to
have a dwelling and food.  It doesn't have to be a job, specifically, just
3-4 months worth of work to get us through a rough spot.  Obviously, if there
isn't more work for me after that, we'll be in another rough spot, but at
least we'll have a home again, wherever we land.

Does anybody have, or know of, any work at all that you might be able to throw
my way?  I have a wide range of skills, and some of you that have seen me on
the lists for awhile are pretty acquainted with at least some of them.  For
computers, I'm specialized in web development, marketing specifically,
although I'm not that bad of a php developer.  Like most of you, I have a
list of programming languages long enough that I don't always remember which
ones go on the list and as such am capable of quickly learning just about any
language out there (except for the really psychotic ones like scheme).  I'm
also an automechanic and a cook.  I can administer Mandrake Linux very well,
and can easily pick up probably any other flavor of Linux.  I can also
administer Windows 2000 halfway decent (probably better than an MCSE, but
that's not saying much).  Tech support, you know, those hand-holding jobs, I
can do.  Anything at all.  Guitar, anyone?  ;)

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.  For location we're looking to
move back to Texas, simply because we already have family there that may or
may not be able to help at least a little bit with the dwelling/food issue,
but unfortunately none of them can help with the work problem.  If any work
can pay for relocating, or help a bit, then we can probably relocate
anywhere.  Naturally the best work for me to have in this situation is work
that I can telecommute.  Location isn't set in stone, though, and depends
entirely on the work that is available.  (And to answer the unasked question,
no, this isn't the only place I'm going to be looking for work ;)  )

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give, and apologies for bothering
the rest of you with this.

Dave

--
Visit my website!
http://www.davefancella.com/?event=em

A horse!  A horse!  My kingdom for a horse!
		-- Wm. Shakespeare, "Henry VI"