Re: Crimson Fields 0.4.3 released

On 21.07.2004 21:39, FlashFashion wrote:
I was editing an new map (40X25), and when I was into the stage of editing buildings
(middle stage, when most roads and mountains are set, and base sites are set)
there come a crash (not systemly) and the map was lost.
That's really unfortunate :-(

The way it comes is that when I select to create a new building, and the name it prints "error"
then I tried to key in a new name by clicking on name, soon it happens.
I've been able to reproduce the crash, and it's fixed in CVS already.
Thanks.

In comet, there should be an mechanism which save the map autoly every 2 minutes or so.
That might be a useful feature, although it would be even better for CoMET
not to crash in the first place...

Jens