Re: Repairing lowers the unit's rank by one for each two new recruits

On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 18:39:56 +0200, Jens Granseuer <jensgr@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On 02.06.2005 00:34, Andrej Krivulčík wrote:
If the yellow player repairs one of the units, its rank won't decrease as
it should.

What's the problem?

The text is wrong. I'll update the tutorial. We don't substract a _rank_ per two recruits but a _point_.

Damn, I must have misread the manual :-(.

Anyway, I think that it wouldn't be that bad idea to lower unit's rank for each two recruits (or a point for each recruit). Now a unit is unable to be degraded by more than one rank (if even), which is IMHO not too challenging.

Andrej