Re: Mountains

On 05.06.2005 22:56, Andrej Krivulčík wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 19:28:49 +0200, Matthias Grimm
> <matthias.grimm@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Mountains in side view will completely break the current optic. You may
> > try but I think you will fail. Unless you want to change Crimson to
> > isometric view completely :-).
>
> Well, would it be that bad idea? Apart from loads of work?

Apart from that, no. That doesn't help us much, though.

> > I'm not really confident with my mountains and will rework them as soon
> > as I found some time. I currently working on another project so I have
> > no time to work on it, sorry.

We'll stick with the current one for now, then.

> >> don't
> >
> > What do you mean with "noisy"?
>
> http://st.fri.utc.sk/~krivulci/tiles.png

Ah, I only looked at the mountains. Those are typical scaling artifacts,
probably the result of dithering. As I would just have copied the new
tiles over to the CVS version that's not really a problem.

Jens