Units can't sometimes enter a shop

While creating the third tutorial map I came across strange behavior (possibly a bug):

I conquered the NW base and loaded the hovercraft with 105 crystals (I don't know whether the amount of crystals matter). Then I discovered that the unit is unable to enter the E base! Even the other units couldn't enter the shop. After saving and loading the game everything is okay (so I can't send a save file) and unfortunately I could not find a deterministic way to reproduce this (it happened to me 5-6 times or so), it happens sometime between the loading of crystals and arriving to the E base. It's quite mysterious ( :-) ) and annoying :-(...

Andrej