Re: Units can't sometimes enter a shop

On 13.06.2005 18:24, Mathias Schindler wrote:
> I expericend it myself but I am unable to reproduce it. However, it
> "feels" like it might be connected with a matroshka-like situation
> (hover craft containing transporter containing infantry).
>
> This state of closed shops does not survive saving the game.

Ah, thanks, got it. When you moved a transport out of a shop and took
other units with you, those other units got subtracted twice which
could result in the shop being filled to a negative amount which in
turn rolled over to some big positive number so the shop closed its
doors. Fixed in you-know-where.

Jens