Some new maps

Hey.

I'm sure you're all waiting for new fodder.

I just received a pack of old custom maps for Battle Isle and
the first data disk and we have permission to use them for CF.

I went ahead and converted the set to CF maps (or at least
map sources; some maps have problems with mines and transporters).
They probably have to be tweaked a bit to get the balance right
in CF, but overall they look very interesting.

So try them out, tweak, adapt, etc. and let us know what you
think. And if anyone prepares a map for proper inclusion in CF,
I promise I'll review it more quickly than the last batch of
patches :-P

Thanks Marco!

Jens