Re: More Soundtrack

On Monday 08 March 2004 05:34 pm, Jens Granseuer wrote:
> > And I'd like to make an enhanced version,
> > and do something even better with the setup I described elsewhere, and
> > finally compile them all to a CD people can order from my website, along
> > with some good rock'n'roll anthems about Crimson Fields.  :)  (Obviously
> > a long term plan)
>
> Think you can make it into the charts?

Last I checked you had to sign with a big label to do that.  Now, it's easy to
turn down a fortune that's not even being offered to you, but I wouldn't sign
with a big label unless they agreed to reign in the RIAA (or disband them,
which would be better).  ;)  Without big label support, you don't get
reporting to the Billboard (a magazine, I believe) that does all the
rankings.  The charts are a scam (at least, in America they are).

Dave

--
Visit my website!
http://www.davefancella.com/?event=em

A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.
		-- Groucho Marx