Defense Initiative

All,

I looked, really I did, and didn't find anything in the docs about this.

Is there a defense initiative, or anything like that?

Basically, I'm thinking that if a piece sits and waits for an attack, he
should have a higher defense rating.  So, if he doesn't move or attack on his
turn, and he gets attacked on the other player's turn, then he should have a
higher defense, because he's waiting for an attack.

Is there anything like that, now?

Dave

--
Visit my website!
http://www.davefancella.com/?event=em

San Francisco isn't what it used to be, and it never was.
		-- Herb Caen