GFX enhancement : little animation

Hello

Well, after the website, I think I'm gonna work on some explosion animation we could put in the game.
But before, I think it should be not too difficult to set this :

* When we give a move order, make the red hexagone to blink 2 or 3 times
* When we give an attack order, use the alpha channel to make the unit bright white 2 or 3 times

Like those "previews", just don't pay attention to the bad timing, I'm still wondering where it comes from :)

http://laurentchea.com/crimson/blink_confirmation.gif
http://laurentchea.com/crimson/blink_attack_confirmation.gif

Those animations are very little things, but I think those are the very little things that make the
display sexier :)