Re: GFX update : website layout

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 20:09:28 +0100, mcc <mccnews@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Very nice,
It's time I replay with crimson

Good news :)

some little things can be better:
On my screen I see under the screenshot
[ See more screenshots ---
(second "]" jump to next line)
rightcol not enough widht for my font, add a little padding to img and center text perhaps a solution, it worked on my screen, but...

I've put 10 more pixels in rightcol and centered all the rightcol stuffs

And the place for links under the banner are too little in height (sorry for my english), remove command heigh in css for pagelinks and it's better.

For more confort, use fontsize in em instead of px, normal fontsize for body is 1em (it correspond to the choice of the user in his browser), others can be (semi)multiple of.

Here it is, using emphasize instead of pixels. Is it better ?

The temporary "working beta website" can be found on my server at
http://eva.krystale.net , it's the one you have to follow if you want to
see the latest changes, when the new site will be up, i'll remove those
files from my webserver.