Re: Other platforms for CF. Re: Re: Hello, maps and Windows.

GP2X is the past. Pandora is the future. Get a hold of a Pandora device (still in development, sadly) and port it there. Or port to Angstrom Linux (I can't reproduce accents as the "local.bin" of the Unicode here redirects to symbols of Rus.bin, so I won't see the accent letters I'm typing). From Angstrom Linux, it'll take less time to port to Pandora once it comes out (about Jul 2011 if nothing bad happens). The phone thing you told of sounds like Apple's SCAM (Super-Commercialized Application Management), only harsher.