Re: next unit gameplay

Le 18/03/2014 19:51, Jens Granseuer a Ãcrit :

Hi SÃbastien, and welcome to CF.

Thanks for your patch. It looks quite useful. Maybe we can even improve
the behaviour a little more. How about this: If you press the shortcut
and there is a unit under the cursor, check whether it is still active
(ie. can be selected but isn't). If so select this unit, otherwise
select the next one in the list (just the way you do now). It currently
feels a little strange that the cursor moves away from the unit it
hovers over even if it would be perfectly legit to select it.

Does that sound good to you?

Hi Jens,

First, I want to thank you for CF ; the code is very simple and very easy to understand.

Your proposition seems good for me, and I see it as a first step with this functionality, I'll send you the patch.

The second step would be to select only units wich can do something, ie skip any unit wich cannot move nor attack (bunker without target, unit wich cannot moveâ) but I have to look further in the code for that.

--
SÃbastien