Problems compiling the CVS version

I'm having this problem for quite a while and I wonder if nobody else does. When compiling the CVS version I get:

initwindow.cpp: In member function `short int
LocaleOptionsWindow::ReadLocales()':
initwindow.cpp:923: error: `cerr' undeclared (first use this function)
initwindow.cpp:923: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
for each function it appears in.)
initwindow.cpp:924: error: `endl' undeclared (first use this function)
make[2]: *** [initwindow.o] Error 1

Adding

#include <iostream>

in the src/cf/initwindow.cpp helps. What's the problem?

Andrej