A patch

Hello all!

First of all: is the project still alive? The mail list archive
doesn't show anything for the April.

In case it is, I attach a .diff file with a few minor tweaks, which I
consider not to be harmful to the game.
These changes are:
* User-friendliness:
- the exact amount of XP of a unit is shown next to its HP at the bar
in the bottom-left corner;
- you can see how far an enemy unit can move during its turn by
clicking on it, in the same fashion as with your own units (reasoning:
knowing how much movement points a particular type of unit has you can
predict where it will be able to move - so this feature just saves
your time);
- removed the window "Access Denied" when trying to find out the stats
of an enemy unit (reasoning: if you want to know the stats of a unit
everything you need is to find your own unit of that type - maybe in
another level. So disabling "unit info" on enemy units just creates
troubles for the user without really changing anything).
* Appearance:
- cursor confirmation animation, as proposed by Laurent Chea (see "GFX
enhancement : little animation");
- when a unit attacks some other one, it turns in the direction of attack.

Sincerely yours.