Random map generator

Hi,

just wanted to let you know that I just committed a random
map generator for CoMET to CVS (available via the Project->New
menu item). It's still rather primitive but it works (only
with the default tile set, though, as it uses a fair share of
hardcoded knowledge about the tiles being used), and if you
have suggestions for improvements I'd like to hear about them.

The generator makes it painfully obvious that we need
replacement images for the hills. They just look completely
wrong...

Anyway, happy mapping,
Jens