Re: Clipped Wings

On 22.11.2006 08:31, Dave Fancella wrote:
> On Monday 25 September 2006 1:46 pm, Jens Granseuer wrote:
> > I'm especially interested in feedback on the difficulty
> > level. I haven't yet added any handicaps, so don't try to make it
> > harder/easier. ;-)
>
> Either too hard, or the one before it is too easy.  :)  First impressions,
> that is.
>
> Um, exactly how am I supposed to take the factory to the top-left?

Well, if you didn't get the factory, the verdict is not too surprising. ;-)
Pack an infantry + some escort into the hovercraft (or use the choppers)
and blitz to the north. If you don't manage to get the factory, you're
hosed.

If it still feels too difficult then, I'd be happy about any recommendations
on what to change to make it a little more "accessible".

> Also, is it possible to restore a campaign?  Never actually tried playing a
> campaign before...

If you save when playing a cmapaign, loading that game should automatically
restore the campaign as well.

Jens