Re: Clipped Wings

On 26.11.2006 11:18, Nikola Smolenski wrote:
> I sent this comment a while ago, but now I see it didn't make it to the list.

That's probably because you sent from an address other than your subscribed
one. Such messages get sent to me for moderation, so I could theoretically
forward them to the list, but I get so much spam on the list admin address
that I rarely even look at those messages. Sorry...

> On Monday 25 September 2006 19:46, Jens Granseuer wrote:
> > I thought it was time we finally continue the campaign, so I present my
> > first shot at the third mission in the series. Let me know what
> > you think, I'm especially interested in feedback on the difficulty
> > level. I haven't yet added any handicaps, so don't try to make it
> > harder/easier. ;-)
>
> IMO, too easy no matter which side I choose. Perhaps removal of the factory
>  in upper left would help.

Hm, Dave thinks it's too hard, you think it's too easy, maybe that means
it's just right? ;-)
Thanks for the feedback, I'd like to have a few more opinions so we can
decide what we'll do with that mission.

> By the way, I don't recall if I have commented on the new version of Across
> the Omyar Gorge - it is fun and challenging, no matter which side you choose.
> An excellent map! :)

Glad you like it.

Jens