Second 0.5.0 prerelease

Hey all,

I've uploaded an updated CVS snapshot to
http://crimson.seul.org/files/crimson-0.5.0pre2.tar.bz2

Compared to the first one, the noteworthy changes are:

* slightly modified network protocol (not compatible with
  pre1) that allows picking sides, ie. the server can now
  choose the party to play

* improved disconnect handling as suggested by Waclaw

* new mountain tiles and other improvements by Laurent;
  I also updated the existing maps and the BI/HL converter
  to actually use thenew mountains

* some subtle networking fixes (e.g. when ferrying crystals)

* almost complete Polish translation

As always, feedback appreciated. I actually consider this a
release candidate, so if nothing pops up, this should be
very close to the final package.

I hope the one exception to that are translations. I urge all
translators to have a look and send me updates. Thanks.

Jens