Re: Second 0.5.0 prerelease

On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 18:54:53 +0100, Jens Granseuer <jensgr@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey all,

I've uploaded an updated CVS snapshot to
http://crimson.seul.org/files/crimson-0.5.0pre2.tar.bz2

[...]

I hope the one exception to that are translations. I urge all
translators to have a look and send me updates. Thanks.

Attached patch should do the trick.

The feedback: I played the new Clipped Wings mission (which I haven't found time to translate yet) and I managed to win as FNA. Not the first time though, so it's not too easy nor too tough (imho). Haven't played it as the Empire yet.

I haven't tested the networking code :-/.

Regards,
Andrej