Re: bi2cf & *.bin Dateien

On 07.10.2007 15:39, Kein Oberworsch wrote:
I'd like to introduce myself. I am an interested
person on this project, but unfortunatly with a little -
understanding of computers.
For example this is my third try to write this email to you...
I am maybe not very keen of computers, but I am stubborn.
Finally it is working!

Congratulations. It's not really that difficult, is it?

Since a week I am looking for bi2cf.exe for windows. If
somebody could please help me with this...

I'm sure somebody can help you out here.

and the second is: A lot of new level I found here on the
pages. Unfortunatly as *.bin files...
ahhh, how to do *.lev of it?

I'm not sure what you're talking about here. On which
pages did you find maps in *.bin format?

Jens