Pocket of Resistance (was: Re: AI questions)

On 10.10.2007 23:45, Nikola Smolenski wrote:
On Thursday 20 September 2007 20:27, Philipp Sªsse wrote:
> To introduce myself to the list I attached my first attempt to
> create a map. A small one, but some fun when played with handicaps,
> I hope. I did not put it inside a context story, but anyone is
> allowed to do so, if it seems worth it.

I didn't had time to test it until now. I like it very much! (And still
haven't managed to beat it.) I'm not sure how it would fit into the campaign
but perhaps it could go with the game outside of the campaign.

I finally got around to playing a bit as well (yeah, I know I'm
late...). Although it's a bit easy if you take a defensive stance
(most likely due to the northern mine not being contested at all),
I think this would make a nice addition to the game.

As Nikola said, it doesn't really fit into the campaign but if it
gets cleaned up a bit (short mission briefings, victory/defeat
messages, that sort of stuff), I don't see a reason to keep it
out.

Jens