Re: First ES translation patch and something else

For a good coder, it should not be a problem to compile a qt application with a different keyboard/pointer recognition on an embedded system, while on Windows it won't even require hardware recognition modification - only thing required is to compile it properly. And, speaking of one ED (Sharp Zaurus), I guess it's better not to try compiling for ZaurusOS - port the game on MobLin (a Linux OS for Zaurus). Idk on which Zaurus model you're trying to do it, but I know that about half of Zaurus family uses a PDA-type kboard instead of a phone one. I think that could ease porting CF for those devices. As i see this branch of "another game" starts to overwhelm the "ES translation" topic, let's just branch the "another game" topic not to spam this category