More console ports

Dang! Someone removed CF's page on Wikipedia and a link to it on Battle Isle page. Anyway, I think we must find someone with a DS to create a DS port (with 3-4 proprietary videos) and selling the game for DS we could get $ for a masterserver. Another port with proprietary videos should be on PSP. By selling the PSP/DS builds with videos, we will get $ fast enough. (But beware of Ubisoft's attacks that might occur since Ubisoft purchased Blue Byte).