Re: Revelation

On 2003.09.23 23:20, Eric Barton wrote:
Oh well, I finally did it, and occupied Lingay with my very
last army (everything else had been destroyed).  Felt a bit
flat after all that effort, but I guess the "revelation" was
the power creating a distraction...
Congrats. That wasn't quite the "revelation" that was
originally meant, but I like ambiguous titles ;-)

Anyway, maybe the best advice for any mission is to know your
units and use them accordingly. The best targets most often
are those which can't shoot back, and if you can match your
troops against a much weaker enemy unit, do so. Quite often,
a weak target for a fighter aircraft would be a formidable
opponent when facing your tanks (or vice versa).

If you find yourself in a situation where there are no weak
targets, make some: Use wedging and blocking techniques
whenever possible.

HTH next time.

Jens