Re: Revelation

On 2003.09.25 01:07, Eric Barton wrote:
> If you find yourself in a situation where there are no weak
> targets, make some: Use wedging and blocking techniques
> whenever possible.

I guess wedging and blocking is the only technique I've been using
much as I'm not hugely clear about which units are best at
fighting/defending against which (is there a table somewhere?).
There's no table, but a right-click on one of your units can
be pretty enlightening already (but you knew that, didn't you?).

Also I'm not very good at repairing units or exploiting experience,
so I guess I should pay that some more attention.
Certainly. Experience is not quite as effective as wedging, but
if a rookie unit is up against a veteran of the same kind, you
can be pretty sure who'll win. Also, wedging and experience
modifiers are certainly not mutually exclusive.

Jens