Re: Uprising - The map

On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 10:32:19AM +0200, Marcus Schreiner wrote:

> Hmm, I played it once and it was very easy. You can distract the imperial
> forces and run with one infantry through the western forest and conquer an
> abandoned HQ. The old map had two minibattles and you had to decide whether
> to take the northern or southern way. In the new map the outcome of the two
> minibattles doesn't matter, you just run with your infantry.

Well, the initial map should be easy, just not to scare too many players
away ;)
And take into account player should be able to win it taking a couple of
turns learning how to play and that every decision matters. At least
until we have a tutorial campaign.
Torinthiel

--
 Waclaw "Torinthiel" Schiller       GG#: 542916, 3073512
   torinthiel(at)megapolis(dot)pl