Re: Uprising - The map

Hmm, I played it once and it was very easy. You can distract the imperial
forces and run with one infantry through the western forest and conquer an
abandoned HQ. The old map had two minibattles and you had to decide whether
to take the northern or southern way. In the new map the outcome of the two
minibattles doesn't matter, you just run with your infantry.