Re: Uprising - The map

On Thursday 09 September 2004 04:32 am, Marcus Schreiner wrote:
> Hmm, I played it once and it was very easy. You can distract the imperial
> forces and run with one infantry through the western forest and conquer an
> abandoned HQ. The old map had two minibattles and you had to decide whether
> to take the northern or southern way. In the new map the outcome of the two
> minibattles doesn't matter, you just run with your infantry.

I think it needs *BIG* guns.

Actually, I found it played more or less just like the old one, except that
you could run infantry around without having to wait for either of the
battles to play themselves out.  It was shorter than the old one because of
that, though.

Dave

--
Visit my website!
http://www.davefancella.com/?event=em

cursor address, n:
	"Hello, cursor!"
		-- Stan Kelly-Bootle, "The Devil's DP Dictionary"