CoMET vs. cfed incompatibility with HAVE_CRYSTALS

The recently finished third tutorial mission is causing cfed some problems.

Event 30 is watching if the player has enough crystals (at least 20) to be able to build hovercraft. It looks like:

[event]
id = 30
type = score
player = 2
depend = 3
trigger = havecrystals
tcrystals = -20
towner = 1
tbuilding = -2
success = 100
othermsg = 22
othertitle = -1

But after processing the mission with cfed, loading the .lev file into CoMET and exporting back to .src, the event changes to:

[event]
id = 30
type = score
player = 2
depend = 3
trigger = havecrystals
tcrystals = -20
towner = -1                      !!!
tbuilding = 1                    !!!
success = 100
othermsg = 22
othertitle = -1

This is quite nasty, I had to play half the mission several times to get used to fix it after using cfed :-).

(I'm attaching the mission files to this report, too. It's 7 kB...)

Andrej