Re: [f-cpu] Winograd DCT on my seul.org account

> Hi, I agree with your comment that C is not a good
> language for large userspace projects. C was developed
> as a language to implement an operating system and I
> guess that's why you can also use it as a high level
> assembler. To my experience C++ did not improve that
> situation much but instead it enabled a developer to
> disguise the true program meaning by the possibility
> of redefinition of most of the constructs. In which
> case you end up with source code that is unmaintainable
> without the proper documentation. And by documentation
> I mean including the whole conceptual thoughts behind
> the program.

Exactly. I can't find language which would be good for these
projects - I like Python put it can't be compiled eficiently
AFAIK.
Java is only hype-driven language with too many bugs in
implementations and also not compilable simply...
Have you some idea at which lang should one look ?

devik